Our workshop is the flagship of our business and our mechanics pride themselves on their workmanship.
All bikes are assessed pre-service and we discuss additional work requirements with you before going ahead - no nasty surprises when you pick up.
- Workshop Terms & Conditions can be found here
- Do you work on any brand bike? Yes.
- Do you work on Ebikes? Yes! We are an authorised service centre for Bosch, Shimano and Befang motors but have also worked on many other brands. Please make sure you bring your bike with the key and the battery charged.
- Do you work on E-Scooters? We will change tyres and tubes but if your issue is electrical, best to chat with your place of purchase.
- Do you work on wheelchairs? Yes, and wheelie walkers. We can change the tyres, and tubes and adjust the brakes.
- Do I need to book? Definitely. Wait time for services fluctuates but it's generally 1-2 weeks. Emergency repairs can often be done sooner. Tube or tyre changes can generally be done while you wait.
- How long will I be without my bike? When booked in, we generally aim for a same-day turnaround. Drop off the day before/pick up the day after is fine too. Some work may take longer, we will advise this on drop-off or after the assessment.
- Can I leave my bike with you while I go on holiday? Sorry, no. We've only got a small space for bike storage.
- Do you charge for quotes? Estimates of work are free. If you require an itemised quote, we may charge an assessment fee. The fee will be deducted off the service cost should you go ahead.